INSPIRE. CREATE. INNOVATE. with
SYNOVATION VALLEY LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
SynoVation Valley Leadership Academy inspires, creates and innovates powerful impacts and perspectives among SVLA Change Agents creating sustainable leadership for individuals, families and communities.
INSPIRE: SVLA brings new knowledge, ideas and networking opportunities to inspire new perspectives.
CREATE: SVLA introduces new relationships and strategies that build confidences, direction, aspirations and skills that ignite your leadership passion.
INNOVATE: SVLA fosters and transforms new behaviors and skills to positively impact your life and community.
Online Registration the 2019-2020 Academy is now available!
Scholarship applications are also available for 2019-2010 Level 1 and Level 2/3 participants.
Apply for a scholarship here!
Location: All sessions will take place at the Central Community College – Ord Learning Center at 1514 K Street, Ord.
Times of Sessions:
- SVLA Level 1 Fridays 8:30-4:30, Saturdays 8:30-12:30 (September, October, December & March only)
- SVLA Levels 2-3 Thursdays 8:30-4:30 pm (Mixers October 19th and March 21th 8:30-12:30)
- SVLA Advanced Wednesdays 12:30-4:30 pm (Mixers October 19th and March 21th 8:30-12:30)
Snacks: Snacks, Water & Coffee provide. Lunch on your own at 12:30-1:30 Friday session
Session Dates All Levels:
- September 18-21
- October 16-18 & 19th Saturday Mixer (all levels)
- November 20-22
- December 7th Greatest Gifts–Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm
- January 15-17
- February 19-21
- March 18-20 & 21st Saturday Mixer (all levels)